Adopted by 24 mayors over the last two years. View the list of signing cities here.
Mayors’ Climate Action Pledge
Regional Climate Action Plan Released Developed through an extensive stakeholder engagement process, the Compact Partner Counties are pleased to announce the release of the Regional Climate Action Plan, which contains 110 recommendations for a more resilient Southeast Florida.
- Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez concludes important visit to Washington, D.C.
- ‘Noah’s Ark approach’ and coastal flooding win GOP converts
- Federally funded, locally produced studies examine sea-level rise on the Treasure Coast
- Tampa Bay real estate boom and climate change: 5 big insights
- Miami businesses say it’s a moneymaker to adapt for warming