Adopted by 24 mayors over the last two years. View the list of signing cities here.
Mayors’ Climate Action Pledge
Regional Climate Action Plan Released Developed through an extensive stakeholder engagement process, the Compact Partner Counties are pleased to announce the release of the Regional Climate Action Plan, which contains 110 recommendations for a more resilient Southeast Florida.
- Announcing over $80 million in New Federal Investment and a Doubling of Participating Communities in the White House Smart Cities Initiative
- Matt Surrency: Cities Should Think Regionally
- Can a single region in Florida show the state how to adapt to climate change?
- Union of Concerned Scientists: The US Military on the Front Lines of Rising Seas
- The seas may be rising, but Fla. keeps building