Adopted by 24 mayors over the last two years. View the list of signing cities here.
Mayor’s Climate Action Pledge
Regional Climate Action Plan Released Developed through an extensive stakeholder engagement process, the Compact Partner Counties are pleased to announce the release of the Regional Climate Action Plan, which contains 110 recommendations for a more resilient Southeast Florida.
- Can Miami Beach Survive Global Warming?
- Don’t Mourn Miami Just Yet: Local actions to fight climate change in the Miami-Dade area set an example for the world.
- Keys host this year’s Regional Climate Leadership Summit, officials from Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach coming down
- Broward Commissioner Works on Collaborations with Florida Climate Institute
- New report: Outlook grimmer on South Florida sea levels