Adopted by 24 mayors over the last two years. View the list of signing cities here.
Mayors’ Climate Action Pledge
Regional Climate Action Plan Released Developed through an extensive stakeholder engagement process, the Compact Partner Counties are pleased to announce the release of the Regional Climate Action Plan, which contains 110 recommendations for a more resilient Southeast Florida.
- Planning for sea level rise II: Redirecting Development
- 19th century lessons from Seattle could help Miami cope with sea level rise: ULI event
- Miami Beach to begin new $100 million flood prevention project in face of sea level rise
- Effective Sea Level Rise Communication Strategies for Local Governments
- How to buy a home in Miami, the sinking city