Adopted by 24 mayors over the last two years. View the list of signing cities here.
Mayors’ Climate Action Pledge
Regional Climate Action Plan Released Developed through an extensive stakeholder engagement process, the Compact Partner Counties are pleased to announce the release of the Regional Climate Action Plan, which contains 110 recommendations for a more resilient Southeast Florida.
- South Fla. congressman featured in National Georgraphic TV show on climate change
- 3 Ways the Federal Government Can Support Local Climate Resilience to Protect Communities and the Economy
- As Trump Signals Climate Action Pullback, Local Leaders Push Forward
- How to trump group-think in a post-truth world
- Op-Ed: Is Florida’s climate change model – denial at the Capitol, frantic action at the beach – in store for the U.S. under Trump?